Date: 9th March 2016
Location: WBS London. The Shard, London
What analytic challenges are holding back high value manufacturing?
How should the emerging discipline of data science – at the intersection of computer science, mathematics, statistics and systems engineering – address these challenges?
With talks from industry leaders and top data scientists, this summit will create a conversation to steer research at the Alan Turing Institute.
– Professor Simon Bradley, Vice President, Product & Cyber Security Program Directorate at Airbus Group
– Richard Hopkirk, Head of Systems and Analysis at Land Rover BAR
– Dr Lina Huertas, Technology Manager (Designate) at Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)
– Professor Mark Girolami, Chair of Statistics, Department of Statistics, University of Warwick
– Professor Carsten Maple, Professor of Cyber Systems Engineering at Warwick Manufacturing Gro
– Dr Mike Bell, Global Connected Car Director, Jaguar Land Rover
– Professor Andrew Blake, Director at The Alan Turing Institute
To register your interest, click here
Dr Mike Bell, JLR will be joining us at the #atihvm Summit on 9th March @turinginst @warwickuni @warwickAnalytic.